.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 26, 2006

One Year And Some of Your Comments

"Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?" ..."I hear things...I hear things..."

I thought it'd be fun to run some of the comments and the link to which they commented upon for the One Year Anniversary/Birthday of this blog....or should I be saying the Twelve Month Anniversary? -- Help me out Samantha, which is correct?

So, without further ado, here we go:


Anonymous said..."Keep up the good work, Dr. Drake." -- From comments on This Post

Anonymous said..."Being anti-bong is racist." -- From comments on This Post

ThirDEE said..."Oh goodness, hilarious. I just about choked on my gum. Poor you...I thought mine was bad. But, hey, it was pretty accurate...:) Thanks for the link too by the way."

ThirDEE said..."You're hilarious. :)"

Mr. Right said..."Thanks for the link, Dave! BTW, you don't smell at all like butt from here, but there is a slight hint of stale cheese..."

-- ALL From comments on This Post

Kiki B. said, "You should write horror films, starting with this one. Although, it's so frightening, I'm not sure I could watch it." - - From Comments On This Post

rev. billy bob gisher said..." I love that...home affairs. oh i did not know until just now who mrs. satan was, i am so unhip." -- From comments on This Post

Len Kutchma said..."Although [Michael Moore] may appeal to some Canadians I think most people ignore him. I find his remarks quite amusing though for it shows how desperate the Liberal Party has become as they have now pulled out all of the stops." -- From comments on This Post

The Conservative UAW Guy said..."Tell us what you really think! ;) You have a great site!
Keep up the great work!!" -- From comments on This Post

Jonathan Leffingwell said..."That's hilarious, Dave!" -- From comments on This Post

Republican Vet said..."LOL, good thing 1/3 doesn't count for garbage in this country. Condi
will pick up 2/3's and win it all."

texasfred said..."Sounds like the lemmings that blindly support bush."

-- Both from comments on This Post. (TexasFred has yet to answer the questions I asked of him in the same post comments, BTW)

Matt Drudge, Jr. , said..."BWAAAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!" -- From comments on This Post

Phoenix said..."[Al Gore] is insane... hopefully people will notice." -- From comments on This Post

Republican Vet said..."...Thanks for the plug. Keep truckin, brother." -- From comments on This Post

WitNit said..."Okay OKAY! Geesh! I'd hate to lose my head over you!"

GroovyVic said..."That. Is Awesome!"

Biggus Dickus said..."...and the blood of MoveOn.Org supporters shall run red in the streets!"

-- All comments from This Post

Miss Wendy Eileen said..."hmmm interesting blog, got to say I am almost interested in politics now..." -- From comments on This Post

GUYK
said..."...I agree-the fact that the dim-a-crits are against it means to me that it is more of a political hoop lah for them than anything else." - - From comments on This Post

Anonymous said..."I had to clean up vomit after looking at this collage. Thanks a lot." - -From comments on This Post (You ARE WELCOME, now clean up the rest of the dried vomit that you didn't get the first time!)

Kevin Geary said..."How do you know how many people [Cindy Sheehan] she speaks for? You don't." - -From comments on This Post

(I put my research resources in same said comments section. Funny, I never heard back from Mr. Geary. I wonder is he and Texasfred are one in the same?)

Modesto Gonzales said..."You have got to be kidding me! This is strike one...If I ever see another cutesy picture of a dog or cat on this blog, I'll quit reading it." - -From comments on This Post

samrocha said..."I have enjoyed reading through your archives...I would love to establish a reciprocal link with your blog..." -- From comments on This Post

©2006

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker



Web Site Traffic Counters
Alabama Internet

Listed on BlogShares

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This site uses photographs and material from other sources in strict
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.

Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.