Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Obama's Civilian National Security Force
Could Constitutional Fourth Amendment rights be trashed including illegal search and seizure. Could Obama's "Civilian National Security Force" members handle neighborhood informants and share like the Gestopal did in seized and forfeited assets from Americans.
Don't let the shredding of the Constitution by Obama bother you. This is what he plans to do, shred it and the Bill of Rights. This is what Commies and dictators do.
Yes, I agree. I think it's probably a good idea for a free country and free people who live in a democracy to have a standing Military that is more powerful than the civilians. I don't know of any democracies that last over time who don't.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.