Thursday, August 09, 2007
Mike Gravel says, "The Spartans trained their people to be homosexual."
This is an odd statement for a Democrat to make, since for decades the Democrats have told us that homosexuality - as well as heterosexuality - is something one is born with. So his statement begs the question of how one is "trained to be homosexual."
The simple answer, of course, is that Mike Gravel is an idiot.
This also brings up the question - again - of gay people serving in the military.
For a good take on this issue, click on the button on the audio bar below and give a listen.
Voices are impersonated. Or...are...they?
Labels: Mike Gravel
And why would you want to train military might to long for the next military might fighting next to you? Wouldn't it make more sense to make sure your men are NOT homosexual? Wouldn't being homosexual and spending hours/days/weeks/months/years together cause problems such as LOSING A WAR because your men are banging each other in the background... or longing for each other on the battlefield... or dreaming of each other when they are apart and therefore not able to pay attention to their duties.
I don't know... maybe I am just an idiot... maybe a man longing for a man is better than a man longing for a woman. Maybe wanting the guy next to you is better than fighting with a clear mind, strong conviction and the desire to go home and be with the person you left behind.
Like I wrote - for decaded the Left has been telling us that homosexuality and - by default then - heterosexuality is something we are born with. Then Gravel talks out of his butt saying "the Spartans trained their people to be homosexual." Gravel is an idiot.
Thanks for visiting and commenting Bug - as always.
I was on vacation this last week and finally got around to posting something linking back to a few of your posts... plus I did one of my own regarding the latest with Michael Savage.
Have a great weekend.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.