Saturday, February 16, 2008
See post immediately below for continuing updates on the alleged "fainters" during Barack Obama speeches.
*** Current count said to be up to SEVEN incidents of "Fainters" ***
Common trends in all occurrences are:
All "fainters" are women.
All "fainters" are close to the stage.
Obama repeats same words at each incident:
"Give her space."
Then calls for EMTs.
Then he tosses bottle of water to someone near the "fainter".
**** James Taranto writing at the Wall Street Journal: "Why are women fainting at Barack Obama speeches?" Includes list of speeches and "faintings" episodes". ****
Labels: obama fainters
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.