Monday, October 27, 2008
Poll Shows Americans Lean Conservative
The highly respected and accurate Battleground poll, conducted by the Tarrance Group and Lake Research Partners, reflects that 60% of Americans consider themselves "somewhat" or "very" Conservative while only 27% say they are "somewhat" liberal and even less, a paltry 9% identify as being "very" Liberal.
The question, Number D 3, asked if people consider themselves (pdf) Very conservative, Somewhat conservative, Moderate, Somewhat liberal, Very liberal or Unsure/Refused (to answer) .
America is NOT a Liberal Nation. Tennesseefree.com:
America is dominated by conservative thinking.
The results, my friends, speak for themselves.
Most Americans are conservative, at least to a degree. Very few are of the far-left liberal mindset (those Howard Dean Democrats I find so detestable; those who now run the Donkey Party). Both Barack Obama and Joe Biden are of that group of far left liberals: yes, Barack Obama is (as proven by his Senate voting record) an extreme liberal.
Grassroot Americans just don’t care for those extreme leftists. And, since we use an indirect voting system (the electoral college) we do not elect our president by popular vote. Sorry, Al Gore lost; as did John Kerry. From the map you see just how far John Kerry was from claiming even a majority victory. And how conservative America really is.
We see these far-left Democrats using their tools in the MSM to directly influence American voters. But it’s not working…we haven’t seen a boost in BHO’s poll numbers from either this convention or even from his VP selection of Biden. Americans just don’t want leftist culture…Americans are not liberal.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.