Friday, August 03, 2007
Does Pakistan have a new sheriff in town?
Osama Hussein Obama, the inexperienced U.S. Democrat Senator from Illinois is coming under heavy fire - mostly from his own party - for his poorly thought-out strategy of invading Pakistan.
Democrat and presidential (un)hopeful Joe Biden said you don't "invade a sovereign country."
Democrat and presidential (un)hopeful Chris Dodd said, "it is dangerous and irresponsible to leave even the impression the United States would needlessly and publicly provoke a nuclear power."
And Pakistan's Minister of State for Information, Tariq Azeem, said, "Such statements are being made out of sheer ignorance. They are not fully apprised about the ground realities and not aware of the efforts by Pakistan."
Obama = sheer ignorance. And Liberal ignorance is certainly bliss.
"It's not *Obama*, it's *Osama*. No wait..."
Liberals: Hold it, men. He's not bluffing.
Conservatives afraid of liberals: Listen to him, men, he's just crazy enough to do it!
Excuse me while I whip this out.
"Gosh, Mr. Obama, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore!"
Only Klansman Bobby Bird can use that word and get away with it.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.