Friday, September 28, 2007
Big Chubby Baby
The story linked to above notes the following item:
The Guinness Book of Records says the heaviest baby ever was born in the US in 1879. It weighed 23.12 pounds but died 11 hours after birth.
The heaviest baby ever born in the US was born on April 23, 1954:
Since being born, the mouth on the above baby has never closed. Amazing? Not so much...
Labels: Fat Baby
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.