Friday, April 13, 2007
Imus, Ho's, And Still...
No One Asks Hillary About Her Language
Don Imus uses language that is certainly deplorable and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and the rest of the myopic Liberals play the Race Card like it's never been played.
George Allen says the word "macaca" and whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh - slap, that Race Card hits the table faster than Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell and Rob Reiner belly up to an all you can eat buffet.
But nobody, not Jesse, not Al, not the Liberal Radio Talkers, not Olberwiener, NO ONE dares ask Hillary "I don't feel no ways tired" Clinton about the many instances of her using disparaging and disgusting racial and ethnic slurs.
Larry Patterson, Clinton bodyguard from 1986 to 1993, says, among others including Dick Morris, that he often heard her use the words "Nigger", "Jew Motherfucker, "Jew Boy", "Jew Bastard".
Paul Fray, who ran Bill Clinton's failed 1974 congressional campaign in Arkansas, told Fox News Channel, "Sure, she did," when asked if Hillary called him a "f---ing Jew bastard."
Dr. Reinhold Aman wrote the book, The Foulmouthed Clintons. The racist words - especially of Hillary - are verified by numerous sources. Her use of words far worse than anything Imus said are on record.
Why does she get a free pass from the likes of Jackson and Sharpton? Maybe she's blowing them...who knows.
Jackson: "Al, who dat whitey ho followin' us?"
Sharpton: "Why, she be Hill-ry."
Jackson: "Ain't she talkin' some bad shit callin' names 'bout brah's years ago?"
Sharpton: "Yeah, but we let her go. She swallows!"
Jackson: "Oooo...I like dat!"
Funny caption you have there!!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.