Sunday, September 07, 2008
Penn State Is The "Nittaly Lions"?
To most sports fans, they're the Nittany Lions.
Obama, during a stop in Pennsylvania today, called them the "Nitally lions" as he called on someone during a question-and-answer session.
"It's a gift that keeps on giving," said one GOP official.
John Kerry gave Republicans a similar gift it 2004
The Democratic Party's 2004 presidential nominee fumbled the name of the hallowed grounds on which the Green Bay Packers play, Curly Lambeau Field.
Kerry called it Lambert field.
What a jackass. And his Cult Followers will give him another Free Pass on what has to be the 456,987,321 verbal gaffe of the campaign. What a bunch of fact-denying, truth-denying hypocrites.
Remember, Obama is the guy who said that, in World War II, the Japanese dropped a bomb on Pearl Harbor. Click on the link, hear him in his own words. What an ignoramus.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.