Thursday, January 12, 2006
Mooching: And It's ALL GOOD!
**Brad on the Fetus: Legitimate HOV Occupant or Not. (What can I say, Great minds think alike, right?)
**Damian's Returned from Nintendo land! (Dude, it's about time.)
**Nominating Dems to SCOTUS. Yep a roo!
**Astute observations on Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
**"In Space, No One Can Hear Weapons Detonate".
**Centrism In The UK.
**The Ten Worst Conservatives In America. Those evil, evil, conservatives!
**Still have that charitable, Christmas Spirit? Good for you! Here's a venue for you to continue giving.
**Valentine's Day on $3.00.
**Among other things, don't miss The Map on buying pants and the various time and paths required by the different genders.
**And if you haven't hit the Blonde Joke yet, you now have a starting point.
.............AND.........Just CLICK HERE, and then click on the pic to enlarge. SAFE FOR WORK (but maybe not for cat lovers!) And it's a Fine Site As Well!
I don't know if I made it up or not but I do know that I'm the first one to say it around the hundreds of blogs I've been to in the blogosphere.
It just seems to fit.
There's a nice ring to it.
Thanks for the plug. Keep truckin, brother.
(Libertard....I crack up laughing whenever I think of it, which is almost constantly!)
I'm thinkin' about stealing your 10 worst Conservatives. Also, for the sake of crybaby libertards, I have some Conservative Republicans I have to denounce. I'm sure you won't mind the theft.
Age is a non-factor for Military Service. You're a Sir. But I will respect and honor your request. An ex Military friend told me once not to call him Sir as well. Take care, friend.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.