Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Ed Schultz Fellates Al Franken: The Sequel
Kissy Kissy Boo Boo
On his radio program of October 2, 2007, 57 minutes into the first hour of his program, he said he's planning on having
On August 28, 2007, Schultz had Liberal presidential candidate Dennis Kookcinich as the guest for the program's full three hours. I wonder if Drunky McDog Killer Schultz would make a full three hours of his program available for any Republican or Independent candidate? Isn't there something about equal time or the Fairness Doctrine? Ed's a big supporter of the Fairness Doctrine. He wants to force people to listen to his incoherent ramblings and rants.
Anyway, it's amazing at how Ed has come full circle with Al Franken, considering it was only this past February that Ed had the following to say about him. What you are about to hear are Ed's own words, from his own program of February 13, 2007.
Not so surprising is that this mp3 is no longer available at his site. Ed's mp3's of his program used to be free, now they are only available if you are a paid subscriber. However, the February 13 rant from Ed isn't available to payers either. Why did you scrub that mp3 from your site, Ed? Do you regret your words?
Click on the on the lower left of the screen to view. Enjoy!
The above short film is also playing and appearing HERE.
Additional Viewing for your pleasure:
Ed Schultz Fellates Al Franken Part One is located HERE.
Ed Schultz Attacks Air America is located HERE.
Al Franken's Disingenuous Past is located HERE.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.