Tuesday, September 09, 2008
McCain-Palin Get Convention Bump,
Obama Ratings Drop
...independents are a key in Michigan – possibly as much as a third of the electorate. Right now, according to the poll, they are up for grabs – where Obama once held a clear edge.
The poll shows independents split 42-42 with a huge chunk – 16% – undecided.
Psssssssssssssssssssssst...McCain Camp - if he'll do it, and I think he will, plant Mitt Romney in Michigan campaigning for McCain-Palin. Michigan loves Mitt Romney.
I don't put much faith in polls. I've said this before. But I do cite polls because The Left so loves to cite them when their view is perceived to be favorable.
The John McCain-Sarah Palin Ticket received a measurable bounce from the Republican Convention.
A USA Today-Gallup poll shows:
McCain leads Democrat Barack Obama by 50%-46% among registered voters, the Republican's biggest advantage since January and a turnaround from the USA TODAY poll taken just before the convention opened in St. Paul. Then, he lagged by 7 percentage points.
In the new poll, taken Friday through Sunday, McCain leads Obama by 54%-44% among those seen as most likely to vote. The survey of 1,022 adults, including 959 registered voters, has a margin of error of +/— 3 points for both samples.
And a good source for polling data here.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.