Friday, May 29, 2009
$9 Trillion Dollars Still Missing,
Federal Reserve Can't Find It
A billion here, a billion there.
W. Bush spent a few billion and the Liberals reacted like rabid, fiscally conservative zombies.
$9 Billion dollars went "missing" in Iraq and The Left threw a fit. I was right with them...where did that $9 Billion go?
It's a different story when money - billions and trillions - goes missing under Liberal Leadership (heh...Liberal Leadership...as if there is such a thing).
"I got lots of money. How many trillion do you want?
Let's just keep this transaction off the books, okay?"
$300 Billion goes missing under Barack Hussein Obama, Junior and the MSM buries it and The Left utters not a critical word.
A short while ago I wrote about this fascinating missing $9 Billion dollars. A few others wrote about it too.
The missing $9 Trillion is slowly receiving more attention. Examiner:
The Inspector General of the Federal Reserve in the video below acknowledges that trillions of dollars cannot be accounted for. The astonishing five-minute clip is taken from a Congressional hearing where Federal Reserve Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman is questioned by Congressman Alan Grayson of Florida on May 6th about huge amounts of money for which the Federal Reserve is responsible.
The Inspector General avoids answering almost every question asked by the Congressman. In fact, she appears in this video clip to know less about the finances of the Federal Reserve than Congressman Grayson.
Among the many important questions raised, Grayson requests information on the Bloomberg report that many trillion of dollars in credit have been extended by the Federal Reserve. When the Inspector General avoids answering, Grayson states, "If you're not responsible for investigating that, who is?" Once again, she avoids the question stating, "We've not gotten to a specific level of detail to really be in a position to respond to your question."
At another point, Coleman answers a further question with, "We are not in a position to say whether there are losses." Yet if the Inspector General of the Federal Reserve cannot account for trillions of dollars extended, who can?
And it occurred on Obama's Watch.
I don't have to mention how observantly quiet The Pbama Cultists are on this missing $9 Trillion dollars. Partisan politics has a funny and hypocritical way in how Pbama Cultists apply different standards to those who agree with them and those who disagree with them.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.