Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Al Fraken Explains Dyslexia
In this installment, Al explains Dyslexia.
Just click on the on the lower left corner of the screen below to play the video.
This Short Film also playing and appearing HERE.
All the episodes in the "Al Franken Explains" series can be found by clicking on the LABELS link below: "Al Franken Explains"
Labels: Al Franken Explains
Paid writing knows no political ideology, actually, ideally, it shouldn't.
Glad it made you laugh. Thanks!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.