Saturday, September 20, 2008
Obama Is Trying To Buy The White House
In August Obama raised somewhere around $66 million dollars from supposedly "small dollar donors." Let's do some math.
If his $66 million came from people donating $25, that means 2,640,000 people ponied up $25 bucks. In other months Obama raised similar amounts, give or take few million. Who are these small donors? Where are they? The Left is telling us that no one has any money, that we're all broke and barely living paycheck to paycheck. But somehow millions of Obama donors are managing to month after month donate $25, $50 or $100 to Obama?
There needs to be a thorough investigation into Obama's fundraising. I don't believe for a second that his campaign treasure chest is comprised of millions of small amount donors.
We know Obama has a huge base of wealthy donors. I wrote about it on September 16 . Obama has over 500 money bundlers, some of which the New York Times (see previous link) described as such:
...three dozen of the bundlers have raised more than $500,000 each, including more than a half-dozen who have passed the $1 million mark and one or two who have exceeded $2 million.
Barack Hussein Obama, Junior is a fraud, a phony, a fake, a charlatan - and he's trying to buy the White House. It's just that simple.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.