Saturday, May 02, 2009
Michelle Obama Wears $540 Sneakers
While Volunteering At Food Bank
Bullfuckingshit. The Obamas are the worst kind of Elitist Limo Liberals.
Michelle Pickles The Dangerous Washerwoman Obama was caught wearing $540 sneakers while she volunteered at a Washington D.C. food bank. WowOWow:
The shiny sneakers Michelle Obama sported Wednesday while volunteering with Jill Biden at a Washington, DC, food bank have become all the rage. The plum and silver shoes, built with suede, were made by the high-end French design house Lanvin. The shoes, which will run you $540, also come in satin and denim.
I wonder how many meals for the hungry and the homeless $540 would buy?
Oh...if Laura Bush had committed this offense...
Just because you're millionnaire, some greedy seller will sell you crap for 10 times the price he or she would charge to someone from the middle class.
now that I look closer at them, they look like an ordinary pair of Chuck Taylors! Don't they? I wonder if they were stitched together by some 7 year old child in Thailand? Does anyone know where the maker Lanvin has their labor plants??
She's a classy one, isn't she?
Oh, damn...the MSM would be covering ShoeGate 24/7 is it had been Laura Bush or Cindy McCain: "The first lady appeared at a voluteer food bank WEARING $540 DOLLAR SNEAKERS!!!!!!"
LeftWing Radio and MSM would be in batshit crazy overdrive mode. You are so correct.
But they did not know what do think of that, did they?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.