Sunday, February 27, 2005
Simon Bar Sinister / Madeline Albright: Separated At Birth?
Is it me, or is there just more than a simple resemblance to the two figures above? I've never seen the two of them in the same room, at the same time, together.
Arguably, Ms. Albright is the more terrifying of the two, although Mr. Bar Sinister (evil nemesis of "UnderDog") was known to cause his share of havoc.
Under her reign as Secretary of State, Ms. "Bovine" Albright appeased North Korea, obeyed orders from Ex President Bill Clinton to bomb Kosovo taking his sexcapades off the front page news, and was - and still is today - one of the most vicious, mean spirited, oft-quoted shrills of the left, always a willing drone that continues to promote the socialist agenda.
Simon -- 'ya don't look so scary by comparison.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.