Wednesday, July 27, 2005
"I Don't Like Spam...I mean, Republicans!"
The "I Hate Republicans" Sketch:
From Left to Right: The Internet Inventor, Mr. Impaired Driving Skills, Mr. "I Have A Plan", The Klansman, Bubba, Madeline FatBright, "MeatHead", Flabbius Maximus, Mrs Satan
Internet Inventor: I honed tobacco fields and spoke with Johnny Carson on the telephone, but I still want another recount in Florida!
Impaired Driving Skills: Where's my neckbrace and my bourbon (hic)?
I Have A Plan: I Have a Plan!
The Klansman: Where's my hood?
Bubba: Rob Reiner...you sure have a nice ass. Why, if you'd just bend over the counter for a few minutes...
FatBright: We all believed Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction!
Meathead: THERE WILL BE NO SMOKING G*DAMNIT!
Flabbius: I'm hungry...Hungry! HUNGRY! FEED ME! WHERE'S MY FOOD!
MrsSatan: Damn Grand Theft Auto, San Andreas; littering and shoplifting.
All Together: We Don't Like Republicans...because they're beating us, (waaah, waaah), it's not...it's not...FAIR !
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.