Friday, September 05, 2008
Keith Olberwiener Afraid Of Assassination
Keith Olberwiener is paranoid over his personal safety. Cleveland Leader:
Keith Olbermann, host of MSNBC's "Countdown with Keith Olbermann", might be losing it. Sources have told the NYPost that he is threatening to quit unless they beef up his security ahead of the Republican National Convention.
Olbermann was reportedly upset to be anchoring at the Democratic National Convention from an outdoor set near Denver's train station, and won't stand for that happening again. An insider said he:
"...announced that his bosses [had] better find a more secure location for him to broadcast from at the Republican National Convention or he's not going. He thinks someone will assassinate him."
Before Olbermann left NYC to head to the DNC in Denver, he was worried about his safety. The car that was to take him to the airport was late, and Olbermann quickly shot off an email threatening to stay home, and telling producers "I could have been attacked on the street."
We need people like like him, if for no other reason than to be a constant reminder of just how hate-filled, rancorous, vengeful, malicious and vindictive The Insane Liberal Clown Posse really is.
Is The Olberwiener's enormous ego self-inflated? The judges say, "yes!"
Labels: Keith Olberwiener
Olbermann did okay when he confined himnself to reporting only sports on ESPN. I think, like Michael Moore, Olber figuered he can increase his popularity, ratings and bank account by playing to The LEfTards. And that's why he's as obnoxious as he is.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.