Saturday, February 16, 2008
Democrats Weakening Of FISA
Increases Likelihood Of Attack
The key difference between the version of the FISA Bill set to expire at midnight, Saturday - the version favored by the Bush Administration and real Patriots - compared to the FISA law favored by the weak and terrorist-friendly Democrats, is noted in the news story "Bush Says Congress Putting U.S. in Danger", via My Way News:
To get a court order, intelligence agents have to prove they have "probable cause" to believe a target is foreign agent or terrorist before being allowed to tap a line inside the United States, even if the communication originates and ends in a foreign country.
It is difficult for intelligence agents piecing together shreds of information to get enough to merit probable cause, he said. By the time they can amass enough information to do that, the phone number they wanted to track might already be obsolete, said [Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell].
Has the U.S. experienced another terrorist attack since September 11, 2001? No. Huh - something must be working then, in order to have prevented this. The Democrats are content to float along on a wish and a dream - like the country did for eight years under the Clinton Administration - by crossing their fingers hoping we aren't hit again.
Democrats want to fight a war in a courtroom. Republicans know that you have to fight a war on the battlefield.
Why do Democrats want to see another U.S. domestic terror attack happen? Because they hate America, they blame America first and they are overflowing with Bush Derangement Syndrome.
But even more importantly and significantly, Democrats want the U.S. to experience another domestic terrorist attack so that can say, "see, Bush's policies haven't kept us safe." Democrats believe another attack will help them politically.
A great bunch of folks these Pacifistic Democrat are, huh? In future columns, I will be referring to them as Demoterrorists.
I swear my hand to god I'm gonna call you this week and hook up with ya.
You know, I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees.
And they are always ready and eager to please.
I like Chinese.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.