Friday, February 27, 2009
Biden Asks For Web Site Number
I do not know who created it. If you created it or
know who did, leave a comment.
I want to give great credit where credit is due.
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OH, GOOD CHRIST, HERR BIDEN IS AN IDIOT!
Yep, ol' Herr Biden, the Gaffe That Keeps on Giving Gave Us Another Gem. Oh, Joe ... he likes to think that he's an erudite intellectual. But really, he's a clueless moron ChickenHawk "Asthma-claiming" Draft Dodger masquerading as an idiot politician - the ultimate D.C. Dense Insider.
From FOX News:
During an interview on CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday, Biden told viewers to check out a government-run Web site tracking stimulus spending, but admitted he was embarrassed because he couldn't remember the site's "number."
"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number?" he asked an aide standing out of view. "I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed."
Biden, who seemed to indicate that he thought the Internet worked like a giant telephone, sounded an unusually Luddite note inside an administration often heralded for its mastery of the Web.
Herr Biden speaking into his shoe: "Enid, can you dial me up that web site number KL-9-473?"
Just imagine how The Left would pile on the mockery and ridicule if Bush, Cheney, Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, John Boehner, John McCain or any Republican said what Herr Biden said.
The Vice Prednint of The United States asks for his web site's "number." It's a good thing Herr Biden is in charge of getting our nation's economy back on track, isn't it? It's reassuring, yes?
Herr Biden once again did what he does so well, he created facts on the spot...this time, citing complete incorrect data regarding the economy and unemployment rate in Louisiana.
Everyone but the Cultists are embarrassed by the actions of Herr Biden and Pbama.
The World laughs at our leaders like Herr Biden and The Kenyan.
If it hadn't been for a few Republicans and old-style Democrats - and the best Military and people in it - throughout our history, it is entirely plausible that we'd be speaking German today.
Yes indeed, the Louisiana gaffe. I did link to it in the post. Amazing how little MSM coverage this receives. Oh, if it was Bush or Palin who had made that same statement though....The MSM would be replaying it endlessly.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.