Monday, March 23, 2009
Sarah Palin Calls Obama's Special
Olympics Remark Degrading
No wonder Sarah Palin is such an energizing force for Conservatives. She doesn't hold back one bit from speaking her mind. It's funny, Liberals used to tell us that the ideal liberated woman is defined as someone who has an education, a career and who has a home life; a husband and children. Palin has all these things. She possess everything The Left used to say represents the successful female. Oh, except Palin doesn't have a "D" after her name, yeah - that's the one thing she lacks.
But Palin came out swinging at Retard Barry for his insulting remark comparing his bowling skills to those of the Special Olympics. NY Daily News:
"This was a degrading remark about our world's most precious and unique people, coming from the most powerful position in the world," fumed former GOP veep pick and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, whose youngest son, Trig, has Down syndrome.
"These athletes overcome more challenges, discrimination and adversity than most of us ever will," she added.
Kelly Schultes, a New York Special Olympian who participates in several events, wasn't quick to forgive.
"He needs to understand that a comment like that - in this day and age - is really not appropriate," said Schultes, who has Asperger syndrome.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.