Sunday, April 19, 2009
Bo The Dog Is A Fraud
Just Like Barack Hussein Obama
* The dog's original name is Charlie.
Bo Charlie is a purebred, from a Texas dog breeder. [So much for getting a "mutt" rescue or shelter dog, huh Barry? Another lie. - Drake]
* His price was $1,600.
Apparently President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle were trying to keep the whole Presidential dog thing under wraps -- and then we came along...
-- the pup was coming from a Texas kennel
-- the kennel had sold Senator Ted Kennedy 3 Portuguese Water Dogs in the past, all from the same lineage
-- the dog the Obama's were getting is also from the same lineage as the Kennedy dogs
-- the Obama dog was originally sold to a private owner, who returned it
-- the dog was named Charlie, but the Obamas planned to rename it
-- the dog was going to be "re-homed" to the Obamas from the kennel, and presented to the Obamas by the Kennedy family
-- the reason it's important that the dog was "re-homed" is because the Obamas could not accept the dog as a gift, and re-homing averts the problem.
Bo. "B.O." Coincidence? "Bo"...Barack Obama...see the similarities?
* Well, the dog is black with some white mixed in...just like Barry.
* The dog is a purebred - just like Barry's privileged life and schooling at a Hawaii high school known for catering to the wealthy and powerful. And like Barry's post-high school education.
* We might call Charlie The Affirmative Action Dog, much like I call Barry The Affirmative Action Prednint.
I miss Barney, W's dog who snapped and bit that one reporter. God Jeebus that was funny. It's still out there on youtube. Search for barney biting reporter if you haven't seen it.
I bet Bo would make for some great Chinese stir fry, huh? Kung Pow Pooch?
Me? Racist? You must be looking at your knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing self in a mirror.
Go to ebay, search for "sense of humor" and see if anyone is selling one in your price range.
Well okay, you're displaying some sense of humor. I will grade you a "check-plus" even though Eric Cartman on South Park finds the check, check-plus, and check-minus system filled with inconsistencies.
I'm just having trouble figuring out where you're coming from on some comments. I think you're a Lib, and that's fine, but just understand, I treat Libs like they treat others. Unless they are diplomatic and politce, and they do exist. I run with a crowd that is mostly Liberal, and we are good friends.
Well, I hope you enjoyed the dog meat in China. I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya, that a Liberal would do such a thing.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.