Sunday, September 07, 2008
Obama Was Never A
Constitutional Law Professor
It's not me saying that Obama was never a Constitutional Law Professor.
It is the University of Chicago saying this as reported by the Chicago Sun Times:
The University of Chicago released a statement on Thursday saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school—but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed on Friday.
“He did not hold the title of professor of law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the school, on East 60th St. in Chicago
Nagorsky said there is a major distinction between a lecturer and senior lecturer, though both are not full-time positions.
While Obama was also part of the law school community, his appointment was not part of an academic search process and he did not have any scholarly research obligations which professors often do.
Once his lie was exposed, he quickly changed his official web site, scrubbing the term "professor" and replacing it with "lecturer".
This guy lies about everything and his Kool-Aid Drinking Cultists continue a course of deep, deep, unretractable denial. Could they be any more transparent?
If he had more than 143 in the senate... if he had ever been elected to an executive office at any level... if he had owned and operated a business... he would have some kind of qualification, but alas all he has is dark skin and an entitlement attitude towards the whole process...
That Nick is why DD's moniker is so painfully accurate.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.