Monday, November 17, 2008
The Invasion Of Joe The Plumber's Privacy;
Liberals React Differently - Imagine That!
It sure is quite silent out there these days, though, with the abusive and sweeping invasion of privacy of Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, aka Joe The Plumber. The only logical conclusion to draw is that Liberals are AOK and simply fine with invading someone's privacy when they do it. But oh, holy hell, if a Republican does it, they scream like the Stuck Pigs that every last one of them are.
Ohio Inspector General Tom Charles said his office is now looking at a half-dozen agencies that accessed state records on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher.
The Beacon Journal has learned that, in addition to the Department of Job and Family Services, two other state offices — the Ohio Department of Taxation and Ohio Attorney General Nancy Rogers — conducted database searches of Joe the Plumber.
In the third debate between Obama and Republican John McCain on Oct. 15, the candidates referred to Joe the Plumber more than 20 times.
The next day, the taxation department conducted two separate searches of a database of liens for unpaid taxes that were certified to the Ohio Attorney General's Office for collection.
John Kohlstrand, a taxation department spokesman, said he is prohibited from talking about individual taxpayers, but he confirmed that the databases were checked.
The searches were done to determine whether a lien placed against the individual was appropriate and whether it remained unpaid or not, Kohlstrand said.
On the day following the two searches, the taxation department conducted a search of another in-house database that tracks cases and correspondence between taxpayers and the department before the liens being certified and turned over to the attorney general for collection.
All the Liberals and their eight years of non-stop outcry of "invasions of privacy" now deadly silent, grinding to an abrupt halt, in the case of Democrats and Pbama operatives digging into the private life of Joe The Plumber.
It's not even surprising that these hypocritical bastards spin 180 degrees and completely ignore a breach of individual privacy when committed by Liberals. They behaved the same way when Bubba was in the White House. Anyone remember Echelon? And the Libs and Pbama Cultists claim they're not Marxists, Socialists or advocates of a Big Brother Government? It is The Left who George Orwell warned us about.
This is how The Left will operate for the next four years. Are you ready for the most blatant and egregious Hypocrisy ever?
Motherfucking hypocritical SOBs.
Obama: "Birth Certificate, WHAT birth certificate."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.