Thursday, March 12, 2009
Pelosi Military Airline Fallout Continues
This story comes to light because of FOIA - the Freedom of Information Act - requests from Judicial Watch. Oh, sure - the LeftWingNuts and The Pbama Cultists will cry that JW is a Conservative organization. Yeah - so what? It doesn't negate from the fact that Pelosi considers herself royalty and the tone of her e-mail exchanges from her office with the Department of Defense are inexcusable. Judicial Watch:
* In response to a series of requests for military aircraft, one Defense Department official wrote, "Any chance of politely querying [Pelosi's team] if they really intend to do all of these or are they just picking every weekend?...[T]here's no need to block every weekend 'just in case'..." The email also notes that Pelosi's office had, "a history of canceling many of their past requests."
* One DOD official complained about the "hidden costs" associated with the speaker's last minute changes and cancellations. "We have...folks prepping the jets and crews driving in (not a short drive for some), cooking meals and preflighting the jets etc."
* The documents include a discussion of House Ethics rules and Defense Department policies as they apply to the speaker's requests for staff, spouses and extended family to accompany her on military aircraft. In May 2008, for example, Pelosi requested that her husband join her on a Congressional Delegation (CODEL) into Iraq. The DOD explained to Pelosi that the agency has a written policy prohibiting spouses from joining CODEL's into combat zones.
* Documents obtained from the U.S. Army include correspondence from Speaker Pelosi's office requesting an Army escort and three military planes to transport Pelosi and other members of Congress to Cleveland, Ohio, for the funeral services of the late Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones. Pelosi noted in her letter of August 22, 2008, that such a request, labeled "Operation Tribute" was an "exception to standard policy."
* During another email exchange DOD staff advised Kay King that one Pelosi military aircraft request could not be met because of "crew rest requirements" and offered to help secure commercial travel. Kay King responded: "We appreciate the efforts to help the codel [sic] fly commercially but you know the problem that creates with spouses. If we can find another way to assist with military assets, we would like to do that."
The Cuntess of the House expects to be flown - at taxpayer expense - to the funeral of a colleague? And she wants Military transportation - again, paid for by the taxpayer - to include her husband? Lady, go fuck yourself with a toxic tampon.
Hit the Judicial Watch link. The Pelosi office e-mails all are there, in their own words. They speak for themselves. The Pbama Cultists and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP) can bitch as much as they want about Judicial Watch, but it doesn't change the facts; their bitching is a poor attempt at deflection.
Pelosi believes she is royalty. She's the one who changed the House Menu from meatloaf to mahi mahi. She is not royalty. She is a Cunt. Google search the words Pelosi is a cunt. You'd be surprised:
Results 1 - 10 of about 86,100 for pelosi is a cunt. (0.21 seconds)
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.