Saturday, September 27, 2008
Drugs Are Bad Obama!
I don't do a good enough impression of Mackay to do your script justice. I may have to start working on it! Good stuff!
Long time no hear, that's a great video you got there. Very funny and entertaining, way to go buddy.
What did you think of the last Sarah Palin interview on CBS when she talked about international relantionships with Canada and USSR since Alaska was in between both?
Thank you for you kind words on the vid. I appreciate it.
I did not see the interview of Palin by Couric, only read about it. I think any minor missteps by Palin are blown out of proportion by the media. Joe Biden has really been talking out of his ass the last few weeks and gets a Free Pass from the same type of verbal scrutiny that Palin receives. The difference is Biden is a Dem.
What do you think about it, Tym?
Maybe Sarah Palin isn’t such a good choice after all…if she thinks that the fact that Alaska sits in between Canada and USSR as foreign countries is international affairs, the USAs are in deep shit with her if John McCain was to be elected and dies of a heartstroke.
Anyhow, I still keep an eye on the electoral campaign in the states but I am fighting over here my own commie demons in my country since we are in an election here too. I am not sure if you were aware of it but the conservative party are on the verge of forming a majority over here. How about that?
Well, keep us updated because as always, a picture is always worth a million words.
Sorry I didn't respond yesterday but I was pressed for time.
I don't disagree that some of Palin's answer's to some questions aren't all that good. But it appears to me that the MSM deliberately tries to set her up with "gotcha" questions designed so that - no matter what her answer is - she is being set up to fail.
I think Palin is an intelligent person who sometimes doesn't "do well" in interviews. On the other hand we have Joe Biden who may do well in interviews but on the stump says things that are completely false and at odds with the facts, and the MSM NEVER calls him on it or makes a big deal over it.
Thanks for visiting and commenting, as always.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.