Tuesday, April 28, 2009
MSNBC Airs Ed Schultz Program,
He's A Wife-Beater And Dog Killer
If you watch his program - and for the life of me I can't think of why you would - just remember the two following things about Big Fat Dumb Ed:
1) He's a wife-beater. Beat and physically abused his first wife, Maureen, until she was black and blue and bruised and bloodied. I've written this before. It's no secret. If it weren't true, Ed could sue me for libel and defamation. So far, he hasn't. That's because you can't sue someone for telling the truth.
2) During a hunting trip, a drunken Ed -while hunting, mind you - shot and killed his own dog. Again, this is true.
You don't have to believe me on any of this. Search it out for yourself.
Other gems from this vacuous piece of absolute feces includes his pathetic attack on the wife of Republican Senator Larry Craig:
"Maybe Larry Craig's wife sticks by him because she doesn't want to go out and get a job."
"Maybe [Mrs. Craig] goes along with this because she's looking forward to the retirement."
"She's a fool to go along with this."
"[Mrs. Craig] is an idiot for staying with him. She's dumb."
This is all so funny from the Fat Drunken Wife Beater/Dog Killer...because if you listen to his Liberal Radio program like I do, he often asks rhetorically, "where has the civility gone?"
Indeed. Where has civility gone?
His cable ratings have tanked in the first couple of weeks that he's been on. I have a feeling the Wife Beater Drunken Dog Killer won't last long.
He's really a dumb fuck. Honestly, I am not kidding. Listen to his radio program a couple of times. His synapses are not firing, never have, never will.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.