Friday, May 16, 2008
Hamas Loves Obama
A week ago, Robert Malley, an Obama campaign adviser, resigned because of his ties to terrorist group Hamas. WaPo:
Middle East adviser to Sen. Barack Obama's campaign resigned Friday after a newspaper reported on his regular meetings with members of the Hamas militant group.
Rob Malley said he wanted to stop being a distraction for the campaign after facing attacks from the blogosphere for months for allegedly being anti-Israel, a charge he denies. Malley is a former National Security Council aide to President Bill Clinton.
"...we like Mr. Obama. We hope he will (win) the election."
"Some seem to believe that we should negotiate with the terrorists and radicals."
What happens? The Obamalith and his Cult Followers throw the hissiest of hissy fits. AP:
Barack Obama accused President Bush of "a false political attack" Thursday after Bush warned in Israel against appeasing terrorists[.]
"It is sad that President Bush would use a speech to the Knesset on the 60th anniversary of Israel's independence to launch a false political attack," Obama said[.]
Awwwwwww, Ted Kennedy's Poodle is so delicate and so fragile that he can't take even the slightest criticism.
Democrat U.S. Senator Joe Biden and Obama Cult Follower reacted by pulling his hair out. Well, what hair he has left. MSNBC:
An exasperated Biden skewered Bush over that in a conference call with reporters, calling the comments “pure politics,” “blatant,” “beneath the presidency,” “truly disgraceful,” “outrageous,” “disturbing,” “ridiculous hypocrisy” and “long-distance Swiftboating.” He even said Bush “oughta get a life.”
“For this president to go on the attack against Barack Obama,” Biden said. “It cannot go unanswered.”
And there you have it - the precise definition of how Democrats play politics unwittingly stated by Joe Chia Pet - that Obama cannot be "attacked" or criticized. Considering I can't find any place where Joe Chia Pet is on record criticizing anyone who's ever called Bush (or Dick Cheney) "terrorists" or the "architects of September 11," it is both strange and odd that a truthful remark said by President Bush is attacked by those who falsely claim to have a higher standard of political discourse.
Selective Outrage within the Democrat Party is working fine, a well-
Man, I don't know how Israel manages the restraint it does. They have been hit by something like 800 to almost 1,000 rockets attacks this year alone, already, since Jan. 1.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.