Sunday, September 07, 2008
Obama Campaign Disposes Of
American Flags In Trash Bags
This morning, Republicans tell me that a worker at Invesco Field in Denver saved thousands of unused flags from the Democratic National Convention that were headed for the garbage. Guerrilla campaigning. They will use these flags at their own event today in Colorado Springs with John McCain and Sarah Palin.
The flags were discarded by the Obama Campaign in Denver after their convention. Trash bag after trash bag filled to the brim waiting to be hauled off to the dumping ground. Nice folks these Democrats and Obama Cultists are, yes? But don't question their patriotism, nope, not for one second.
More at Red State, included photos of the U.S. Flags in garbage bags mixed with other refuse.
Hot Air notes, Remember when the DNCC was supposed to be the “greenest convention ever”? How they worried about the color of the food and using organic materials in their merchandise? I guess we can see where the “green” concern ends … at red, white, and blue.
But hey, remember, don't you dare question the patriotism of Democrats or Obama Cultists.
Charming, Just Charming
Desperation is an ugly mask.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.