Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Obama Will Fix My Soul?
The wife of Ted Kennedy's Poodle says her husband needs to fix our souls. Daily News-Record:
Speaking before a crowd at UCLA, [Michelle Obama said]:
..."before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation."
But it's okay for The Poodle to mix religion and politics? This can't sit too well with the atheistic and secular Left, can it?
Do you suppose The Left would be as supportive of "fixing souls" if those words were said by Mike Huckabee, John McCain or that Mormon Mitt Romney? The Left would treat "fixing souls" the same, wouldn't they, because The Left is anything but hypocritical - right?
Michelle Malkin explains this perfectly and succinctly:
When Republicans talk about broken souls in the context of civil society, the nutroots start screaming about the obliteration of the church-state line.
When the Obama campaign uses the same rhetoric to get him elected to the White House, everyone swoons.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.