Thursday, March 12, 2009
Pbama Signs Spending Bill In Private
For someone who campaigned on transparency, the Illegal Kenyan His Excellency Dear Leader Barack
Yep, Ole' Barry McTeleprompter signed his $410 billion dollar spending bill in double secret private. APee via Yahoo:
President Barack Obama, sounding weary of criticism over federal earmarks, defended Congress' pet projects Wednesday as he signed an "imperfect" $410 billion measure with thousands of examples.
Obama signed the bill in private, unlike a number of recent signings that took place with fanfare[.]
It's yours if you want it. It needs more commentary than I can deliver for the next couple of days.
As for Queen, it's indeed true.
And yes, "private stuff" is going to be the operation of the Fascist Pbama.
Thanks for the youtube link to that. I'm going to have to ck with my friends and see if they'd ever heard that about the song. Wild!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.