Thursday, June 28, 2007
John Edwards Is A Sissy
Coulter didn't take the bait and good for her. She doesn't need me defending her. She's smart enough to realize when she's being set-up and make no mistake about it, Matthews had set her up.
John Edwards won't appear on FOX News and take questions from Chris Wallace, Brit Hume or Sean Hannity, yet, he postures himself as someone who can negotiate with terrorists, America-haters and those that want to hurt us and do us harm. He'd wet his pants in the presence of Ayman al-Zawahiri.
How is anything Coulter said different from that of Bill Maher saying a few months ago that he wishes that Vice President Dick Cheney had been killed by insurgents?
How is what Coulter said different from the mock and "fictional" documentary "Death of A President"?
John Edwards, as a trial attorney, did nothing but exploit the deaths and injuries of those he represented. Now, when he finds himself on the receiving end of just a tiny bit of what he spent his life doing, he has a hissy fit and puts his wife up to fighting battles for him against Ann Coulter.
It was only this past February when Edwards had his staff bloggers writing about hate on his site. This was downplayed by Edwards, of course, because it was hatred from Liberals directed at Conservatives, especially religious Conservatives.
See, this is how it works; the Left is allowed and permitted to say and display any and all types of hatred toward Conservatives and anyone else that doesn't goose-step along with them. But the Left immediately cries "foul" when the same is said about them. If you can't take it - and Dems can't - you shouldn't dish it out. But the Left always wants to have their cake and eat it too and Coulter, for one, will not let them get away with it. I say, good for her and others like her.
John Edwards has his poor cancer-stricken wife fighting his battles for him. No real man would behave like John Edwards.
John, don a sun dress and some lipstick and admit that you're a woman. Perhaps a tutu?
Thanks for stopping by KM.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Hike well, my friend.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.