Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Biden Booed At Eagles - Giants
The Vice Prednint-Elect Old Joe "I lied about my first wife's death" Biden was booed in Philadelphia during an Eagles - Giants game. CNN:
As Eagles fans watched their team lose to the New York Giants Sunday night, a shot of Biden on the big screen elicited boos from the notoriously tough home crowd, the Associated Press reports.
“I was at the Eagles game tonight, and the booing was so loud they took him off after only a few seconds. I hope it makes all the news rounds the way [the Philly booing of] Sarah Palin did.”
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.