Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Baby Kucinich Still Crying, Whining, Throwing Hissy Fit & Temper Tantrum;
Says Will Hold Breath Until He Turns Blue
Kookcinich sure demonstrates behavior that is both political and presidential, doesn't he? He'd make a great president who, when confronted with a real problem, would drop to the carpet in the Oval Office and throw a hissy fit; the kind where he would spin himself around in a circle propelled by his foot fueling his spiralling tantrum.
I think this is why the Kook Fringe Left loves him so much. He's just as big a crybaby - if not bigger - than they are.
The Kookster has forked over $27,000 for a recount in New Hampshire. WBZ-TV:
Democrat Dennis Kucinich has paid $27,000 to Gardner's office to start the re-count. Election officials tell WBZ-TV that the recount could take up to a month.
He also noted the difference between Kucinich, who received less than 2 percent of the vote, says he is suspicious of the results, although he doesn't expect a re-count to change his vote count much. Kucinich alluded to online reports alleging disparities around the state between hand-counted ballots, which tended to favor Sen. Barack Obama, and machine-counted ones that tended to favor Sen. Hillary Rodhampre-election polls, which indicated Obama would win, and Clinton's triumph by a 39 percent to 37 percent margin.
Kucinich has asked that the re-count start with Manchester ballots and spread out from there to other Hillsborough County precincts. He can stop the re-count and get a refund for the balance of the costs. To re-count the entire state would cost him about $70,000.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.