Friday, November 10, 2006
Who Likes The Democrats? Survey Says: "The Terrorists!"
Terrorists hail the election of democrats. BBC
"Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Friday called U.S. President George W. Bush's defeat in congressional elections a victory for Iran." Reuters
"The leader of Iraq's al Qaeda wing on Friday gloated over forcing outgoing U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to flee the Iraqi battlefield and said his group would not rest until it blew up the White House." Reuters
"...the leader of Iraq's al Qaeda wing gloated over the resignation of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld". Why, it's Reuters again!
Why do Terrorists support the election of Democrats? Because they know Democrats are weak on terror! Don't ask "how did this happen" when the U.S. experiences another domestic terrorist attack. Don't even think of asking it.
Do you suppose at all that had Democrats actually worked with, instead of against, the political opposition on the issue of terrorism it would by now have been greatly reduced and diminished? But no, the Dems can't put aside their partisanship, not even in the fight against terrorism.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.