Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Pbama Treasury Pick Didn't Pay Taxes
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, damn, we have the most corrupt Prednint-sElect and his group of Fascist Pig Minions ever and they're not even officially in office yet!
Tim Geithner failed to pay taxes and employing an illegal alien. From CNN, so it must be true:
Members of the Senate Finance Committee met Tuesday with treasury secretary nominee Tim Geithner over concerns involving his personal taxes and the immigration status of a former housekeeper, transition officials said.
The Geithners employed a housekeeper whose employment authorization document expired about three months before she stopped working for them in October 2005, according to a written statement from the Senate Finance Committee.
President-elect Barack Obama's choice to run the Treasury Department and lead the economic rescue effort disclosed to senators Tuesday that he failed to pay $34,000 in taxes from 2001 to 2004, a last-minute complication in an otherwise smooth path to confirmation.
The transition official requested anonymity because the source was not authorized to discuss Geithner's situation.
Oh, how The Pbama Cultists and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP) would be reacting with blood shooting out of their eyes if the above scenario was Booooosh, Cheney or any other Republican.
But, hey, Cultists - keep up your deep-seated denial, double-standards and hypocrisy. Hold others of whom you disagree with to entirely different standards than you do your own. It's the
In related news, The Chief Apologist for The Republican Party, Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah says, no problemo with Geithner. THIS, my friends, is the problem with the Republican Party...people like Orrin Hatch. This is what I mean when I say I am a Conservative (and small "L" libertarian), not a Republican. What is in the water in Utah?
And today, all the Geithner apologists are out there saying, "he paid it." UH, YEAH, AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT!
The double standards and pretzel-like contortions the Left is going to do over the next 4 years will be undoubtedly one of the funniest things to watch as our country sinks deeper into a depression and as we experience another terrorist attack.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.