Thursday, October 16, 2008
Murtha Calls Dem Base Racist
That's right! John "Our Marines are murderers" Murtha said that his own base of White Democrat voters in his home state of Pennsylvania are a bunch of Racists! For once Murtha is right, Democrats ARE THE REAL RACISTS!
From The Pittsburg Post Gazette:
"I think Obama is going to win, but I don't think it's going to be a runaway," he said. "I think he wins Pennsylvania."
"There's no question Western Pennsylvania is a racist area," said Mr. Murtha, whose district stretches from Johnstown to Washington County. "The older population is more hesitant."
Murtha is Playing The Race Card and playing The Especially Older Democrats Are Racist Card. He's playing this card...at 76 years of age? (Cue Insanely Over-The-Top Laugh Track)
How do all you "older", white Pennsylvanians feel, many of whom live in the same area who comprise Murtha's voting base? You worked hard all your lives, are probably within a few years of age to Murtha, and your own congressman says you are "racists."
You're too busy clinging to your guns and religion, and you just can't see past the so-called color barrier of Barack Hussein Obama, Junior, can you? You're not capable of making an intelligent decision that isn't based on color - right? Right? Well, this is what Murtha and Obama are saying about everyone in Pennsylvania. Boy, with friends like Democrats, who needs enemies?
I hope Murtha continues his rantings that the very same people that elect him are a bunch of racists. As I've written in the past, the biggest danger to Democrats winning the White House this year doesn't come from Republicans, it comes from within their own party.
Carry on, Madman John, Carry On! Oh, Lordy Day!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.