Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The White House:
Before Pbama, After Pbama
Mean Ol' Meany
Thanks, man. I knew (I know) sharp and intelligent people would "get" the image. You nailed it and read what was going thru my mind when I thought of the concept. Absurdity illustrates absurdity, and Obama's great nightmare, as you put it. Precisely.
(Are you reading my mind telepathically?)
I found the suit Obama is "wearing" by an image search at google for the term "pimp."
We gotta grab some java soon. Will contact you as we get closer to the weekend. Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Thanks for the comment. It brings great pleasure to receive such a comment from someone who has obviously not applied the same standard to longtime Dem Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a true racist and bigot among us.
You too must be a racist, bigot and sexist for not supporting Alan Keyes, Hillary Clinton or Sarah Palin.
Please be careful, if your mind gets any more narrow, your head could collapse.
Are you UFL? Get a fucking job.
Now, I know you're too cowardly to reply, thus you will never respond.
Keep running around the earth, flapping your wings and "clucking."
You got it, as did others who are "thinkers". The knee-jerkers didn't. Thanks for the comment and visiting.
A pit bull or rotty, yep, that would have been a fine addition. Didn't think of it, though. Oh well. Maybe next time.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.