Saturday, January 17, 2009
Hey, Libs...what day - when - does Bush nuke Iran? He doesn't have many days left to do this. You Libs said it would happen. You Libs said this many times. So, when does it happen?
Hey, Libs...when does Bush declare himself dictator? He doesn't have many days left to do this. You Libs said it would happen. You said this many times. So, when does it happen?
Hey, Libs...you made endless predictions when all the above would happen. Various Memorial Days, Independence Days, Easters, Thanksgivings and Christmases came and went, yet, your predictions didn't come true.
So, Hey, Libs...when will the above things happen?
More specifically, Libs, why didn't what you predict come true? You weren't playing The Fear Card, were you? I can't imagine that being the reason since you always say you never play The Fear Card.
I think January 19 would be the perfect day for the Fascist Bush-Cheney regime to implement their coup.
George, Dick...surround the White House with the Military. Keep The Affirmative Action Prednint-sElect Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior - the man born in Kenya who stole the election with the help of ACORN - from moving in. Do it.
Give The Left what they want.
A Herd Of Turtles
Hey, I have written on many okkashuns that I am my own wurts prufreeder.
Kudos for a keen eye. Thanks, man!
READ (CAREFULLY) THE ANDERSON AMICUS BRIEF — NOW BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT — AND STATE A BASIS FOR BHO TO BE SWORN IN AS POTUS ON 1/20/09?
Unfortunately I don't think anything will prevent the Kenyan-born Pbama from occupying the White House. The Constitutional Crisis will occur afterwards.
What or where is your blog located? What's the link to it?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.