Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Pbama Will Announce Afghanistan Surge
White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday that U.S. President Barack Obama's decision on sending more American troops to Afghanistan is expected to be announced soon.
"Without getting into broad timelines, I don't think this is anything that involves weeks," Gibbs told reporters on board Air Force One, when asked about the timing of President Obama's announcement on the widely expected troop surge in Afghanistan.
Gibbs said that the U.S. administration is continuing to review its policy on Afghanistan, adding: I would expect that the president's decision could come shortly."
Or has the surge already begun, only Liar Fraud Pbama hasn't yet announced it to the American people? Because Stratfor Global Intelligence reports the surge is taking place right now.
The HuffPuffPoo cites a BBC News poll showing only one-third of Americans support a surge in Afghanistan.
The WSJ from January 8, 2009, "An Afghanistan 'Surge' Is a Losing Battle."
I wonder what the odds are that what we won't hear from The Left is, "how can Pbama increase the troop levels in Afghanistan when two-thirds of Americans are against it?"
Then there's the case to be made for Big Bad Oil. Maybe Pbama is a tool of the Oil Companies. Maybe this surge is so that the U.S. can control oil flow from Russian Republics and Iran. This would mean that Pbama is complicit in Blood For Oil, and if so, he should be brought charged as a war criminal.
Where's Harry "The Surge Has Failed" Reid? I bet he's chomping at the bit to declare failure in Afghanistan too!
War is Always Wrong. Always. Can I get an AMENS from The Left and The Pbama Cultists?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.