Wednesday, August 29, 2007
MrsSatan And Hussein Obama
Aling Cuban leader Fidel Castro is tipping Democratic candidates Hillary Clinton and BarackObama to team up and win the U.S. presidential election.
"The word today is that an apparently unbeatable ticket could be Hillary for president and Obama as her running mate," he wrote in an editorial column on U.S. presidents published on Tuesday by Cuba's Communist Party newspaper, Granma.
Castro said former President Bill Clinton was "really kind" when he bumped into him and the two men shook hands at a U.N. summit meeting in 2000. He also praised Clinton for sending elite police to "rescue" shipwrecked Cuban boy Elian Gonzalez from the home of his Miami relatives in 2000 to end an international custody battle.
But even Clinton was forced to bow to Miami politics and tighten the U.S. embargo against Cuba in 1996, using as a "pretext" the shooting down of two small planes used by exile groups to overfly Havana, Castro wrote.
He said his favorite U.S. president since 1959 was Jimmy Carter, another Democrat, because he was not an "accomplice" to efforts to violently overthrow the Cuban government.
Castro endorsing Hillary and Hussein, and his praises heaped on Bubba and Jim-mah really is all anyone needs to know about these people. If Castro likes them, damn - they have to be bad. But Commies love Commies - what can I say?
Bubba: I am very fond of you too, Fidel, but your breath smells like a goat's ass!
Fidel: Oh, you are so funny Bill. Thank you again for returning Elian Gonzalez back to me.
Bubba: You're welcome. And thanks for all the cigars in return. Reno liked 'em too, although she claims she didn't smoke them.
Fidel: You mean she used them to diddle herself like you did with the cigar and Monica? What a waste of a great cigar.
Bubba: Well, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and other times it's...um...an adult toy.
Labels: Dems Enable Terrorism
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.