Tuesday, September 02, 2008
An Open Letter To
The Insane Liberal Clown Posse
Not every Democrat is a member of the ILCP. The ILCP is the small percentage of Liberals and Progressives who have hijacked the Democrat Party of our parents and our grandparents.
The ILCP is the group that worships at the Altar of Abortion, advocates and welcomes Marxism and, because they are unable to argue actual issues supporting their beliefs with facts, instead resort to the worst, most vile and vicious personal attacks.
Dear Insane Liberal Clown Posse,
I beg you, I beg you - please, please, please - continue your relentless personal attacks against Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin and her family. Please, ratchet up the rhetoric, the lies, the smears and the hate-mongering. Turn up the volume.
Please continue perpetuating lies that Trig Palin isn't the son of Sarah and Todd Palin, but is actually the son of their daughter who just announced that she is five months pregnant. Please invent new, more absurd and outrageous lies and promote them as the absolute truth.
Please continue making wild and unfounded assertions about Republican Presidential candidate John McCain and his wife Cindy. Concoct stories that don't contain the slightest shred of truth and endorse these stories as absolute fact.
Turn up your hatred. Increase the smear-merchanting and hate-mongering. Rock the vote with divisiveness and bitterness. Crank up the acrimonious attitudes. Push your double-standards to heights of which heretofore have been cliched and hackneyed.
Turn up the volume, what you are doing isn't enough. Rock the hate. Rock the smears. Rock the rage. Rock the wrath. Rock the personal attacks. Turn the bloodletting into a melee of Liberal and Progressive worst case scenarios imaginable.
Please, Insane Liberal Clown Posse, unleash your entire inner loathing. Ratchet it up. Turn up the volume.
And then, the day after the election, should The Affirmative Action Candidate not win, scratch your heads and wonder why. Blame Diebold voting machines and optical scanners, it's much easier than taking responsibility for your own actions of hatred, personal attacks, smear-merchanting and hate-mongering.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.