Monday, June 01, 2009
General Motors Bankruptcy
There was a time in our nation's past where you would have been deemed clinically insane for saying that General Motors will file bankruptcy.
If we've learned one thing from The Left, it is that precedent and events that lead up to something don't matter. All that matters - to The Left - is who is in charge; who is at the Top. The person at the Top is Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior.
GM's bankruptcy occurred on Obama's watch. Whatever contributing events that ultimately pushed GM into bankruptcy are irrelevant. Remember, according to The Left, W. Bush inherited nothing but sunshine and lollipops from the Clinton Admin. The Left allowed nothing to be blamed on Clinton's tenure after January 20, 2001.
Even though it was during much of the Clinton years that Enron was involved in its financial shenanigans, Enron filed bankruptcy in December 2001. Somehow, The Left - using the best of Josef Goebbels' twisted ideology that if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it - convinced too many gullible Americans that Enron was the fault of W. Bush. Most of Enron's wrongdoings occurred under the watch of the Clinton Admin.
The same standard of not blaming the previous Admin applies to Pbama. The Left and the Pbama Cultists cannot push blame for the GM bankruptcy onto the Bush Admin.
The GM bankruptcy is wholly owned by Obama.
He and his fellow Marxists will still have their motorcades. Elitists exempt themselves.
GM's bankruptcy occurred during on Obama's watch. This should be an unrelenting Talking Point for Conservatives.
GM's bankruptcy is another Silver Platter being handed to Republicans and I have complete faith in them that they will fumble this issue, as they do with every Silver Platter handed to them.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.