Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Obama: "Excuse Town" And "What He Meant To Say Was...," Empty Rhetoric
Another day following
Obama played the Bitter card - saying things that had they been spoken by any Republican the Left would rip that politician to shreds - and here's a few samples of what I heard on Liberal Talk Radio on Monday, from callers and program hosts, who are in the tank for Obama and blind and deaf to any objective criticism of him:
"What Obama meant to say is..." (this one was really popular, almost seminar caller status on both Lefty and Righty Talk Radio)
"These are the words of a leader." (leaders tell their voters they are bitter?)
"At least what he said was the truth after seven years of Bush lying to us." (various versions of this one all day long in Liberal Radio)
"This shows he has experience." (various variations of this and a "huh-wtf are you talking about" reaction)
"The [Hillary] Clinton campaign is really twisting his words on this one." (this one is rich, creamy rich - little bits of nougat, and chocolaty rich).
"He's offering us a brand new type of leadership." (caller to Ed Schultz 14 minutes into the third hour of his program 4-14-08).
Yes, he wants to bring us the politics of bitterness. We all live in Hicksville, none of us wearing shoes. We marvel at them tall buildings that reach into the sky when we visit the big city once every five years.
Obama, The Arrogant.
Obama's "hope and change," is Bill Clinton's 1992 "I feel your pain." It's phony surface material.
The Delicate, Psychological-friendly Peaceful Left - if it were anyone but Obama calling Americans bitter - would be telling us the person who made those statements is "hostile," divisive," "mean-spirited" and worthy of some type of 12-step program and mental health counselling.
But the Left is handing out Lifetime Free Passes to The Pood.
Our exclusive political expert, Baby Democrat sums up this story:
Well that is truly an honor from a master of political prose. Truth be known, I suffer from writers block worse than anyone I know. I have spent hours trying to write one simple paragraph. I actually struggled mightily with that response. It really wasn't what I had set out to say originally, but after reading it, I am satisfied with it. The writers block thing is why my blog is nothing but photos. Seriously, that is no lie and I did use to live in Allentown. Now I live in MI, another economic wasteland and I don't have any guns or religion to cling to. Damn it. I'm fecked.
What's going to happen to the results from the election in MI, in your opinion? Will it be seated by the Dems?
Well that depends on who the great brain dead powers that run the Dumbasscrat party anoint to be the smear agent of socialist change. If it's HillBill, the votes count. If not, then the flea bitten poodle of hate and lies is the chosen one.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.