Tuesday, June 10, 2008
"Obama explains how the Jewish lobby works". Israel Matzav:
Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama's official web site has provided seemingly unlimited blogging space for anti-Semites of every race, color and creed to spit their venom about Israel and Jews. Doug Ross has discovered yet another blog on Obama's official web site that explains how the 'Jewish lobby' works. The blog has been around since at least April. NO LOBBY IS FEARED MORE or catered to by politicians than the Jewish Lobby. If a politician does not play ball with the Jewish Lobby, he will not get elected, or re-elected, and he will either be smeared or ignored by the Jewish-owned major media.
All Jewish lobbies and organizations are interconnected and there are hundreds upon hundreds of them. The leaders of the numerous Jewish Lobby Groups go to the same synagogues, country clubs, and share the same Jewish investment bankers. And this inter-connectedness extends to the Jews who run the Federal Reserve Bank, US Homeland Security, and the US State Department.
In other words, “Jews stick together.”
NO LOBBY IS FEARED MORE or catered to by politicians than the Jewish Lobby. If a politician does not play ball with the Jewish Lobby, he will not get elected, or re-elected, and he will either be smeared or ignored by the Jewish-owned major media.
At least for now, the cached version is still available and viewable HERE. Make sure to scroll all the way down the page and note what appears on the bottom left. It's the following words and image in the Anti-Semitic page:
Anti-Semitism: Paid for by Obama for America
I have to wonder, if a Paid for by McCain for America official web site tried to garner votes and support using the phrase, "Blacks stick together," if there would be any outrage and breathless coverage from the MSM?
H/T: Leather Penguin
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.