Thursday, November 06, 2008
Steal All The H's Off Keyboards
You know...if Bush would only have stood up for Conservatism and Republicans, and fought back more often to the smear merchanting and attacks from The Left for the past eight years. Bush did little for Conservatism or the Republican party. That is a full post in itself.
Glad I made laugh!
While for the very first time after many years America gains dignity amongst the international community you turn your back.
What you want guys? Dont you like it that America is AGAIN a popular power?
This is the first time that America can prove its world leadership. All Europeans see hope and future in Obamas vision. Good grief guys...You had the most american election and you hate it. You gave a brand new shine to the American Dream and you hate it...
"America gains dignity"? - according to whom? Obama supporters? So what? That's only a subjective opinion.
America never failed being popular, only with those filled with Bush Derangement Syndrome the past eight years.
There is no brand new shine to the American Dream.
Explain? Heh...as if The Left is unblemished or faultless for its errors over the past eight years.
Of which are you more proud, your bias or your ignorance?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.