Wednesday, January 30, 2008
John "The Sissy" Edwards Out Of The Race
John The Sissy Edwards has abandoned his quest to end "two Americas" and has dropped out of the presidential race.
From BBC News:
Democrat John Edwards has left the race for the White House - without backing any of his rivals - after failing to win a single party nomination contest.
Mr Edwards, 54, announced the end to his second White House bid on a visit to New Orleans.
Edwards told a crowd of Minnesota supporters last night that he'll continue to work for the poor and middle class if they go out and caucus for him next Tuesday. Edwards brought his populist message to a St. Paul union hall, hoping to convince enough Democrats in Minnesota to choose him over the other candidates in the race.
One thing is sure about Edwards though, he will return to living inside his precious plush little bottle exploiting those he represents for no other reason than his own personal enrichment.
No doubt he banked at least $10 Million in matching funds. Creep!
He's a louse. And a Sissy.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.