Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Harry Smith Weeps Again
Oh, yeah, (said with Seinfeldian inflection), "he's a real weeper."
Harry admitted this past November of weeping "tears of joy" on election night.
Harry "I Weep, Therefore I Am" Smith ** Nelson "Harry, Weeping Is So Gay!" Muntz
Harry now says that he wept over Sean Penn's performance in the film "Milk." Newsbusters:
On Monday’s CBS Early Show, co-host Harry Smith played a clip of himself talking to left-wing actor Sean Penn following the Oscars Sunday night:
Smith admitted to Penn: "As I sat watching the film, seems to happen to me more rare these days, but I wept openly during several scenes in the film because it really is a film about a civil rights movement."
Weeping Harry. I think he's going through menopause. He makes us laugh because he's a Liberal Pussy, or is that an oxymoron?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.