Monday, May 19, 2008
Dems Are Racists, But Don't Tell Anyone;
It's Supposed To Be A Secret
It was the Republican party that championed Civil Rights in the 1960s, not the Democrats. It was Democrat Senator Albert Gore, Sr. and J. William Fulbright (Fulbright being Bill Clinton's mentor and idol) - to name just two - who fought tooth and nail against Civil Rights.
It is West Virginia's U.S. Senator Democrat Robert Byrd who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan. Surf around the web and you will find the uber Liberal political web sites and blogs who continue promoting the falsehood that Republicans are racists.
So I'm sorry to break the news - and the truth - to the Democrats that it is their own party that harbors the most virulent racists in the country.
Kevin Merida, writing in the Washington Post (story title: Racist Incidents Give Some Obama Campaigners Pause) reports on the racism being encountered by the Obama campaign:
Victoria Switzer was on phone-bank duty one night during the Pennsylvania primary campaign. One night was all she could take: "It wasn't pretty." She made 60 calls to prospective voters in Susquehanna Country, her home county, which is 98 percent white. The responses were dispirting. One caller, Switzer remembered, said he couldn't possibly vote for Obama and concluded: "Hang that darky from a tree."
Whose vote are the Obama staffers soliciting? Why, Democrats, of course, not Republicans. Obama staffers aren't out there canvassing support from Republicans. The staffers are seeking support for Obama from Democrat voter registration records. And the staffers are being met with racist responses from their very own party...a party rich with racists.
Republicans are racist? Hardly. The allegation from Dems that Republicans are racist is clearly nothing but another in a long list of charges that is merely their psychological projection. The Dems do this because they have nothing else - no ideas, no beliefs, no centered or grounded ideology or philosophy - on which to run.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.